1. The promoter is Brightfields Natural Trading Company (the “Promoter”), a company registered in South Africa whose trading address is Unit 1, Tollgate Industrial Centre, 12 Ravenscraig road, Woodstock, Cape Town.
2. THE PRIZE DRAW
1. The title of the prize draw is ‘Win Your Order for Free – Prize Draw’.
3. HOW TO ENTER
1. The prize draw will run from 00:00 on 1 July 2016 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on Sunday 31 July 2016 (the "Closing Date") inclusive (the “Prize Draw Period”).
2. One winner will be drawn randomly on the day immediately following the end of the Prize Draw Period from all eligible orders placed online at www.brightfields.co.za during that calendar month (the draw will take place on 1 August 2016 and will be from all eligible orders placed between 00:00 on 1 July 2016 to 23:59 on 31 July 2016).
3. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
4. By submitting an order, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw is open to the public aged 18 years or over, except: (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; and (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
2. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
3. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
5. THE PRIZE
1. The prize is a refund of the cost of your order placed excluding any delivery costs incurred.
2. The refund will be processed to the account from which the payment was made via EFT.
3. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
1. The winner will be drawn at random on 1st August 2016 (the “Draw Date”), by an independent person.
2. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Draw Date, using the contact details provided with the order.
3. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the prize draw requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1.
7. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
1. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If any winner cannot be contacted, or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 21 days of the relevant Draw Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant selected randomly from the eligible entries received during the relevant calendar month.
2. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
1. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.