Bamboo completes traditional & contemporary decor design
Brightfields Bamboo Furniture Boards are made from solid Bamboo slats pressed together -
a rapidly growing renewable resource that offers a unique style, shape and natural wood appeal to furniture applications and design
.Whether your room is country, modern, contemporary or eclectic, this wood alternative is the green way to show off your design. It is stylish, elegant, and has a light airy appeal.
Brightfields Natural Trading Company Eco-friendly Bamboo boards are supplied in their natural, raw and unfinished state. They are square edged and can be cut, joined, machined and sealed to your requirements.
Brightfields Eco-friendly Bamboo boards have a beautiful, distinctive grain, that is amplified by its warm colours. Bamboo is used as a finished structural component, and is harder and more durable than most hardwoods. These boards are ideal for use as kitchen countertops, bars, cupboards, and furniture, and work well with other modern finishes like glass, steel and aluminium.
In addition to their high resistance to water damage and scorching, Bamboo boards do not swell, shrink or crack. When using Brightfields Bamboo boards, we always recommend sealing them when used in kitchens. Boards can be sealed with a polyurethane finish, traditional timber treatment products or environmentally friendly, natural oil-based products.
- Material - 100% Solid Bamboo Board
- Highest grade - Quality manufacturing techniques used to European specifications
- Eco-friendly - made from a fully sustainable and renewable resource.
Specifications & Dimensions
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 1220mm x 30mm
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 1220mm x 20mm
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 1220mm x 5mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 30mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 20mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 15mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 5mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2440mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 30mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 20mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 15mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 5mm
Maintenance & Care
The application of a wood sealant is recommended to prevent natural moisture loss.
We recommend Rystix Wood Care range of products available at local hardware stores.
Reapply as needed for a long lasting beautiful finish.
Custom Bamboo Furniture from Brightfields
Order your Custom Designed Bamboo furniture. Contact us today with your requirements.