Durable, beautiful, hypoallergenic & food safe.
Brightfields Eco-friendly Bamboo Countertops are supplied in their natural, raw and unfinished state. Made of 100% rapidly renewable Bamboo it is also exceptionally durable - Our Bamboo Countertops are square edged, are of architectural grade Bamboo and can thus be cut joined, machined, sanded and sealed using conventional woodworking equipment or methods.
The Bamboo Countertops can be used in a wide range of applications from kitchen countertops, bars, cupboards and furniture making.
The stability of Bamboo makes it a great choice for DIY installations and works well with other modern finishes like glass, steel and aluminum.
In addition to high resistance to water damage or scorching Bamboo Countertops tend not to swell, shrink or crack easily. We therefore always recommend sealing when used in kitchens and bathrooms. Simply seal the board with a polyurethane finish or environmentally friendly, natural oil or water-based product. Check your local hardware store for a wide range of sealants available in matt or gloss finish.
Bamboo naturally varies in color which is expected, we recommend all panels should be colour paired prior to installation for best effect.
- Food Safe & naturally anti-bacterial
- Eco-friendly & manufactured from rapidly renewable 100% Bamboo
- DIY friendly, Bamboo countertops cut, stain & seal easily just like solid wood
- Bamboo countertops have a high moisture tolerance
Specifications & Dimensions
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 1220mm x 30mm
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 1220mm x 20mm
- Strand Woven Board 2440mm x 1220mm x 5mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 30mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 20mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 15mm
- Horizontal Carbonised 2440mm x 1220mm x 5mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2440mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 30mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 20mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 15mm
- Vertical Carbonised 2400mm x 1220mm x 5mm
Maintenance & Care
The re-application of a wood sealant is recommended to prevent natural moisture loss. A wide variety of wood care products are available at local hardware stores. Reapply as needed for a long lasting beautiful finish.